Meeting this week!
Jess Hires
2013-05-14 00:59:53 UTC
Hey guys,

Due to the new visitor rules at Peak10 (photographing IDs, mugshots, etc.),
we've decided to change the location of the meeting. The May meeting (this
week, Wednesday, May 15) will be at our new location. The new location has
been generously offered to us by Enterprise Integration, they have a
good-sized classroom that we believe will be a much better fit for our
group. If it doesn't work out like we hope this month, we will switch back
to Peak10 next month, but we're hoping for the best.

Enterprise Integration is just 3 miles down the street from Peak10, and
even closer to Sheraton where we hold the after-meeting social meetup. The
address is:

Enterprise Integration
7601 Centurion Parkway
Jacksonville, FL 32256

This month's presentation will be from the awesome Robert Nunley, who will
be giving an introduction to network forensics!

We're really looking forward to the new location and the awesome
presentation! See you Wednesday!

Jess