JaxLUG meeting, new members?
Brad House
2013-04-09 19:02:50 UTC
A couple of us from Gainesville were planning on stopping by the next
JaxLUG meeting (4/17?). We weren't sure about the size of the venue
or if we needed to announce ourselves, bring anything, etc ... hence
this e-mail.

My company is considering opening another office, and it'll probably
be in Jax. We're pretty small though, only ~10 of us at this point.
If we do so, we'll obviously be in need of things like a colocation
center (e.g. Peak10) and of course developers and IT people with
Linux experience. Also any insight into the area for office space
with decent bandwidth options would be quite welcome.

We've been an active part of our local LUG (GatorLUG) for a number of
years, sponsoring activities like "Codeslinger" competitions, or
buying beer/food for the meetings. We've also had employees do
presentations on various linux-related topics.

Not sure what kind of response this will get, hopefully just a
"come on by" or similar. Hope to see you all in about a week.

Thanks!
-Brad House