You're invited to "B-Sides Orlando (Free but Donations Welcome)"
Jess Hires
2013-02-21 00:58:18 UTC
Bsides Orlando is an upcoming security conference, some of our JaxLUG members will be attending (and some on staff). Anyone interested in coming out, register a ticket, and we can figure out some carpooling and/or room sharing. Free tickets are sold out at the moment, but I believe some free ones will open again once we get closer to the conference.

Event:
B-Sides Orlando (Free but Donations Welcome)

Date:
Saturday, April 13, 2013 Sunday, April 14, 2013

Location:
8001 International Dr Orlando, FL 32819

Hosted By:
Tony Turner