[OT] politically incorrect web hosts......
Whit Hansell
2013-04-25 02:44:05 UTC
Guys and gals,
I am looking for a web host where I can do some blogging and a website
w/o having to worry about being thrown off because I am not politically
correct. Is there such a web host of which anyone might be aware? I
know they are out there but just have no idea how to find one.

TIA and yes it is off topic but I know you all are more experienced in
some of this than I. Again, thanks.
Whit, Jacksonville, FL

Andrew Leslie
2013-04-25 02:57:03 UTC
Look for web hosts that are labeled "off shore" these generally have very
lenient TOS. Also normally were warez are hosted. If you cannot find any,
another place to look would be web hosts based in the Ukraine as they have
very little internet regulations.
------------------------------**------------------------------**---------
Archive http://marc.info/?l=jaxlug-**list&r=1&w=2<http://marc.info/?l=jaxlug-list&r=1&w=2>
Whit Hansell
Jess Hires
2013-04-25 12:50:55 UTC
It's also pretty easy to grab a VPS for cheap, throw WordPress on it, and
run a blog that way. ChicagoVPS
(https://www.chicagovps.net/<https://billing.chicagovps.net/aff.php?aff=094>)
has a $12/yr OpenVZ plan which gets you a dedicated Linux server, more than
capable of handling MySQL and WordPress (you can scale with traffic
requirements). That way, you can write whatever you want on it without
worry of being penalized.

Jess
------------------------------**------------------------------**
---------
RSS Feed http://www.mail-archive.com/**
Michael Potts
2013-04-26 00:28:41 UTC
Heard great success with https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net/

They have a very good ToS and Abuse policy:
https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net/help/abuse

Michael Potts
GV: (904) 638-2914 | Gtalk: HM-***@public.gmane.org
@HMHackMaster | http://about.me/MichaelPotts