March Meeting
Jess Hires
2013-03-19 21:52:46 UTC
Hey everyone,

Meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at Peak10, 6:30 PM. TEKsystem has
generously offered to bring pizza, so say 'thank you' when you see them!

Tomorrow's presentation will be "Py on the Pi: Python on the Raspberry Pi",
by Robert McKennon.

See you tomorrow!
Jess
Michael Potts
2013-03-20 00:13:40 UTC
We are also planning on live streaming the presentation as well, so pay
attention to the list and the Facebook for the links when we start up the
stream!

Michael Potts
GV: (904) 638-2914 | Gtalk: HM-***@public.gmane.org
@HMHackMaster | http://about.me/MichaelPotts
Jess
Chad Bailey
2013-03-20 03:00:57 UTC
Will it also be recorded for later viewing? I have a prior obligation, but
would love to see this one
Post by Jess Hires
Hey everyone,
Meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at Peak10, 6:30 PM. TEKsystem has
generously offered to bring pizza, so say 'thank you' when you see them!
Tomorrow's presentation will be "Py on the Pi: Python on the Raspberry
Pi",
Post by Jess Hires
by Robert McKennon.
See you tomorrow!